- What personal information do we collect and how we will use it?
We may collect the following information about you:
- Contact details including title, name, postal and email addresses, postcode, contact telephone numbers;
- Business information, such as employer details and job title, particularly from our corporate customers;
- Transaction information, including payment and reservation and booking details;
- Demographic information;
- Customer communication preferences;
- Customer feedback
- On our websites when you make or manage a booking; register or alter your details use the 'Contact us' forms for an enquiry; request a brochure; apply for a vacancy in 'Careers'; email sign up, enquire about
- In our Customer Services department from your correspondence
- By telephone when speaking to a member of staff
- In hotels when you register at reception
Where you book accommodation for other people, we may ask you to provide the above information about them (e.g. we will usually ask for the title, first name and surname, e-mail address and nationality of a person for each room that you book for identification purposes). You should only provide us with information about other people if you have their permission to do so.
Non-disclosure to third parties
The information and data we collect is important for Euro Lodge Clapham and we would not want to share this to anyone else. Unless we have your express consent, we will never disclose, rent, trade or sell your personal data to any third parties for their marketing or mailing purposes.